How You Can Help
Donate to us
The Global Fund depends on the generosity of its donors.
It is only through the generous donations of individuals and foundations that it is able to support forgotten people around the world.
The Fund offers tax efficient donations:
- A registered charity in England and Wales (1148427)
- Awarded 501(c)(3) status in the US
- Registered with Transnational Giving Europe
Gifts in Kind
It takes more than money to care for the Forgotten.
By giving a ‘Gift in Kind’, of your time, your expertise, or a service that you have access to, you save the Fund valuable resources and keep our costs at a minimum as we support the works of the Order.
Could you support us with any of the following?
- Office or meeting room space in central London
- Pro-bono support, legal advice or marketing expertise in a range of countries
- Translation of communications and marketing material
- Good quality printing
- Professional photographs or videos of work supported by the Fund
- Website hosting or other website related skills and services
- Volunteer support (data entry, research, social media)
- Volunteer fundraisers, if you would like to organise a fundraising event, take on a physical challenge or raise money for the work we support in any way, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact us on: [email protected]